This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

I made the cover!

Woo hoo...how about that huh! I totally forgot about the Best of British in Simply Cards & Papercraft until it arrived this morning. (These things are done so far in advance...at least a couple of months) I opened it and when the free magazine fell out I thought...that middle one looks familiar lol.



Then you open it at page 20 and this is what you see!!! I think it looks flab...especially they way they've done the 3 flowers on page 21 :-D


OH and I went to see The Hangover 2 last night...we were supposed to go out for dinner before hand but he was too busy coming second in a golf tournament (got a cute trophy for his efforts)! He now goes through to a tournament in England and if he does well, the next one's in China!!! I'm definitely going with him there if he gets through since I am part Chinese and I would love to see where my mom was born. Anywho, we made do with a chippy then two scoops of Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts icecream at the cinema!!! There have been mixed reviews of The Hangover 2 but I thought it was hilarious ... there was a bit in it where PF Changs was mentioned and only me and the guy next to me laughed...guess nobody else has been lololol.

I've been trying to comment on blogs on a daily basis but I'm still not getting anywhere. Just when I think I've cracked it, I get sent back to Google log in and the whole process starts over again. I thought it was just me but some of my team have struggled and I was reading a blog in the US the other day and it was mentioned there. Come on Blogger...get your finger out and get it fixed!!

I've got to dash and get a few cards at least started...have been too busy doing other things to get into my workroom :-(

Hope you're having a good long weekend ... thanks for dropping in :-D

Catch ya later x

7 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Congratulations....that is fabulous. It is an honor to be picked as the top.

mixamatoasties said...

Well done on becoming a cover girl ;) xxx

cowboydutrem said...

Well done on being published... with my favorite image!!!

Pami said...

I've got this! How exciting for you! Glad you had a good night! Lisa sent me a link to another blog which has some advice on blogger problems, I will email you. It worked for me. P x

Amanda R said...

Congrats Kerry! You so deserve this and hopefully it will stir up a little business too!

Whimsey said...

WOW; you are famous...can I have your autograph?

Beautiful work as always; love the shape of the card.

PS - Kaity-bug LOVES the colorful microbeads on Pinky's cake. We tried it last night but only had clear microbeads and it was U.G.L.Y!!! :(

Hope the magazine spread brings in some new business!! Hugs, M.

Shelly said...

Congrats girl! why didn't you say anything when i spoke to you on the weekend?? CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!
we also went to the Hangover 2 on sat... i thought it was hilarious! lol