This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 3 April 2010

Retail Therapy

Nicole had a day off yesterday so I took one too! She was getting her hair done so I got the train into town and met up with her afterwards. I'm going on holiday soon and I need a few new summer clothes. I've worn the same things for years ...it's not like I wear out my summer clothes out in this country since we don't get much of a summer but I decided it was time to treat myself.
We started in Marks and I got a few bikinis, cover ups and tops. Then we hit River Island and I picked up a couple of tops there and finally to French Connection where I'd gone with Jean on Monday and bought pair of jeans and a top I'd seen. I'll take some of my old things but at least this will freshen my wardrobe up a bit.
Last night I met up with Tracy and Susan, two girls I see at Cathkin Braes. Tracy has 2 Dalmatians and Susan had 2 Poodles until recently but now has 3!! And of course I'm there with my 2 Boxers. It was the first time we've met up away from CB and boy we scrub up well lol. I almost didn't recognize them without their wellies, hats, scarves etc. Four hours later we headed home with severe face ache from laughing so much. Hopefully we can do it again soon.
I managed to make a card today...I thought Bathtub Nikki needed to see some ink.
The paper is October Afternoon with one of my favourite colour combos...pink and brown. The bubbles look grey but they're white...I think the Glossy Accents makes them look grey.



Here's another one of my felt flowers.

I've got some exciting news...I've had some preliminary drawings from Allan and Moira and they're gorgeous! There will be some surprises from both. I got Allan's images of Nikki yesterday and managed to tweak them today so hopefully I'll be able to give you some sneak peaks in a week or so.

Hayley has added all the gorgeous new Bo Bunny Jazmyne and Sophie papers AND the new My Mind's Eye Little Boy Blue and Mary Mary papers....I think she has one more MME collection to upload. She also has new Prima flowers, ribbons and lace. Make sure you check them out...I'm off to have a shop!
Hope you have a lovely Easter tomorrow.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

John & Margaret said...

Loved bathtime Nikki with the pink and brown paper - makes a lovely card