This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 9 April 2010

I received some fabulous 3D cards in the mail yesterday from Gaynor and Ann...this time they were Nikki's. I love them all and thought I'd show you this one first. This one is made by Ann...the colours are gorgeous and I wish you could see it IRL because my photography skills aren't doing it justice.
Gaynor said Ann uses either Copics or Promarkers and stamps the image on pearlescent paper and that's what gives the image the shimmer.



Look at all those layers!!! Thank you Ann...your cards are beautiful.
I hope the weather stays dry this weekend. I'm taking Rocky and Ruby to visit Rocky's breeder...I always hold my breath until she says he's looking great! No doubt I'll be up at CB too catching up with the girls.
Catch ya later x

No comments: