This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 11 April 2010

Glorious Sunshine

What a beautiful day it is here in Glasgow...the sun is shining and when I was out in my car earlier the temperature registered 19.5 C!!! I took the dogs to CB and we walked for almost 2 hours and even then I could have gone longer. Both Rocky and Ruby were feeling the heat and they've been laying flat out the backyard ever since we got back. They really can't take the heat. If I hear even one person moan about the heat after the winter we've had I'll go through them like a dose of salt!!
Here's a little card I made the other day using another un-inked I came across when I was having a rummage. It's a Great Impressions stamp my sister got for me.
I used a piece of Basic Grey Kyoshi pp and Bazzill and SU! cs

Some teeny tiny buttons finished the wheels of the bike and a little bit of glossy accents on the basket makes it shine.
I hope you've had a great weekend enjoying the sunshine...I'm off to enjoy what's left of it!
Catch ya later x

No comments: