This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 19 April 2010

Funny card...

When I was at Karen's in February for the trade show she had made a sample card for a show she was demonstrating at and I loved the stamps she used. She managed to pick me up a set and it arrived in the mail this morning along with this card (not from the set unfortunately!) ...
Both Karen and I (and I'm sure hundred's of other's) can relate to this image big time at the moment lol. I laughed and laughed when I opened it.
It still makes me chuckle when I look at it.
Have a good night.
Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Brilliant! (Need to email you... will do in a few mins) x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry,I've been after a stamp like this to send to a couple of friends when we "do lunch" as some one always forgets their glasses!!
Can you please tell me who it's from.
Regards Julie
jebagnall@btopenworld.com

Merry said...

This has got to be the funniest image. The cards is beautifully done.