This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 18 April 2010

Another week gone and still all flights grounded. I know a few people who have been affected by the volcano errupting this past week. One of my Noah Ark pals was supposed to be going to Goa on Thursday of last week and has been re-booking her flight ever since. Fingers crossed she'll get out tomorrow but it's not looking great. They say it's supposed to get worse before it gets better but I think they're doing the right thing. I know I wouldn't like to be flying if there was a risk of the engines stopping. Unfortunately people are stranded all over the world with added expense they hadn't planned on. I'm supposed to be going on holiday very soon but that could be in doubt now too.
Karen's 3rd card using Shopping Ruby is just fab! I'm not a mad lover of yellow though I do use it but I really like the colours Karen used along with the yellow of Ruby's dress.

Donna's made a gorgous card using Dancing Nikki, colouring her dress in yellow adding some stickles to make it sparkle. So now I'm thinking I'm a yellow convert!!

I got my hair cut and coloured today...no more grey yaaaaaayy!! It was really nice just to sit for a couple of hours, read a magazine and not feel guilty lol. Afterwards I returned a few things and gave the American candy store a wide berth. I figure I would just be tempted to buy more Root Beer and that wouldn't be any good for my figure :-(

The projects are well under way for the workshop on Saturday. I'm really pleased with the way they've turned out though I ran out of some papers and had to order more from Hayley. I should easily have everything done and dusted by the end of the week.

I did a bit of blog hopping and decided to check out what Annette has been up to....she's only gone and made some gorgeous crochet flowers!!!! It's been a long while since I've done any crocheting but I'm willing to get the old hook out and crochet up a storm if Annette will teach me...hint hint!!

It's that time so I'll say goodnight and wish you all a good week.

Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Super cute card!!! Love your coloring and the punch with the little crystals at the bottom!