This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Nikki & Magnum

I received another package from Gaynor and Ann with beautiful 3/4/5'D cards using Nikki & Friends and this is one of my favourites...Slobbing Nikki at her finest :-D I love colours Gaynor used and the two colours of flowers. I will...one day...put a flower on one of my cards!

Look at all the layers!!

I know I said I was going to alternate Christmas and everyday images but this one was begging to be posted so here it is...
Tiptoeing Lily


Did Lily really think she'd get away with pinching the cheese??
This is short and sweet as I have to get to the post office with a VERY special parcel for a VERY special person. This might just have something to do with the exciting news I received at the weekend which I might just tell you about at the end of the week!!!! Boy oh boy....I'm just bursting to tell but my lips are sealed....uh huh :-8
Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Lol!!! Get to the post office quick! So excited for you!! :D
Loving the new Magnum stamp, run Lily run!!! Love it! :)

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

It;s only Tuesday!!! How are you going to prevent yourself from bursting!!!??? x

L Pyper said...

Lovely card.I love the colours used and the flowers add the finishing touch.
Love,Elspeth

Donna said...

Ooh can't wait to hear your news!! Lovely cards and I specially like the Magnum one - super cute x

Sue U said...

Love the new stamp, in total awe of the detail on Gaynors card, and trying to guess what your news may be!! Sue xx