This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2010

And the winner is...

I'm soooooooooooooo sorry this has taken so long. I don't know what happened to yesterday and I don't even want to talk about today lol!!!
I cut and folded up all the entries...I loved EVERY story...
I grabbed Ryan before he ran out the door...


And the winner is.....RONI!!!!!


Yaaaay.....send me an email with your details Roni :-D
Gotta run....will post something tonight.
Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Roni said...

Oh my goodness! It's MEEE! Oh Kerry, thank you so much! I can't believe I won, I honestly never win anything. My hubby says its because I'm too negative, well I'm sitting here at work with a big cheesy grin on my face as I type this and feeling very positive.

Thanks again,
Lots of Hugs
Roni :O) xox

Linby said...

Congrats Roni.
Linbyx

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

YAY!!! Well done Roni!! It's so lovely to win something - it puts a lovely smile on your face! Enjoy! xxx

Rita said...

Congratulations Roni. Well Done. Hugs Rita xxx

Roni said...

Thank you everyone!

Lots of Hugs
Roni :O) xox