This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Turn up the heat!

I'm home!!! We arrived back on Scottish soil yesterday afternoon. As usual the pilot came on the tannoy describing the flying conditions and the weather in Glasgow. We were quite hopeful when he said the skies were blue but then he spoiled it by saying it was 8 degrees...that's only a tiny drop of 30 degrees from what we'd been used to lol. Of course by the time we did land the blue skies had disappeared and it was oh so cold. After wearing very little for two weeks I was really loathe to start wearing sweaters, hats and gloves again! To make things worse it started hailing a couple of hours ago so who knows when summer will be here.

We had a great time chilling and doing nothing. The weather was glorious bar half of one day and another full day. I managed a trip into old Dubai with my friend on Saturday and found some new products that will be making their way onto my website...hopefully by the weekend. I'll let you know when they're on.

I've spent most of the day finishing unpacking and loading up the washing machine which of course only means one thing...ironing!

I've a lot of catching up to do and will try and get some cards posted tomorrow. I noticed my visit counter reached 20,000 hits this morning so a big thank you to those of you that have taken the time to visit me :-D

Catch ya later x

2 comments:

Donna said...

glad you got back ok and weren't delayed by the angry volcano! happy ironing - not! thats got to be the worse part about going on holiday! look forward to seeing your new goodies x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Glad to hear you got back safely. I bet you're feeling the cold! x