This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Something new

When I've had the time (what is that??) to do a bit of blog surfing I've come across a lot of cards made using these fantastic digital Bugaboo images and decided I had to have some for myself. This one is called Ruby (go figure!!!) - Coffee and comes with the sentiment 'Is there life before coffee?' There are plenty of characters to choose from...I'll have another one for you
tomorrow :-D
Just look at how fabulous Ruby is. For a change I decided to put the sentiment on the inside of the card. The pp is one of my favourite by Bo Bunny which I bought from Hayley at Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn (rumour has it Hayley now stocks Penny Black stamps and has just added new MME papers to her website!)




I got a bit carried away with the glitter lol! Notice her fabulous pink Swarovski crystal earrings :-D


To finish the card off I added one of my new embellishments!

Hope you like it.

Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Helen Ann said...

how cool, I love the bugaboo images and love the card. x

Sue U said...

What a great image, and agree with that sentiment :) Love that paper and the pink and brown combo too x

Jodie Mackrell said...

I love the colors and glitter! beautiful card!