This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 21 May 2010

Bye bye babies

My boys left this morning for Cancun {sniff, yay!} Sniff because I will miss them (who else is going to help with the dishes and take the dogs a walk??) and yay because there will be food in the fridge, the bathroom will be clean and the house will be tidy! All joking aside I did give them the 'mom chat' ... stick together, no fighting, don't drink too much you don't know what's going on around you, be careful with girls...don't want any surprises in 9 months time! Pierce just looked at me with a raised eyebrow when I said that last one but I just said if more parents spoke to their kids about these things there wouldn't be so many kids having kids!!
Enough of that chat...how about a new Nikki?
I think I'll call this one 'Gossip Nikki'....wha' d'ya think? Gorgeous!


I love Nikki's friends bob...very chic lol. I got my Copics out for this one and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I like the fact that the areas are quite big to colour so you can really get stuck in with blending and see the results.
Tomorrow I'll show you an image from a fabulous new illustrator I found....I think you'll love her!
Hope you have a great weekend and the sun shines wherever you are :-D
Catch ya later x

4 comments:

Alison said...

Ohh I love this stamp Kerry!!! Cant wait to buy it

Ali xx

Donna said...

Another brilliant stamp Kerry! Love it x

craftyrufus said...

Kerry, they just keep getting better and better!

Tinkerbeth said...

I love the idea of "Gossip Nikki" I have the perfect idea for a card. I apologize for not sending you any images of cards, but we have had a run of bad luck here, and I think that this week I will finally be able to sit down and play around with my Nikki and Ruby stamps! Will send images as soon as I have them!