This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 14 May 2010

Buttons buttons buttons

I've had such a busy time since getting back. I had a deadline for an advert going into Craft Focus which was for last week but because I was away they extended it for me until yesterday. I managed to get 4 sample cards done and sent everything off and today was catch up with housework :-(
I thought I'd start showing you some of the goodies I bought in Dubai which I'll be putting on my website. I don't know about you but I LOVE buttons...especially gorgeous coloured ones like these...
Looking at them reminds me of candy and makes me want to eat them! They are 12mm and there are the five colours you see above...orange, yellow, pale pink, bright pink and my favourite....olive green. They'll come in packs of 25 buttons of each colour and a pack with 5 of each of the colours. They will be perfect for the middle of flowers with a bit of twine tied in a knot or bow :-D
Tomorrow I'll show you some more of the goodies I found.
Hope you have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Helen Ann said...

I love those buttons, like you said they look good enough to eat lol x

Donna said...

really lovely colours you've chosen. Nice idea to do a mixed pack too. Will defo be on my shopping list x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Buttons are one of my favourites! x