This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Feast your eyes on these...

I'm going to be quick tonight because I've a pile of ironing that needs my undivided attention and I can't put it off any longer.
First off is Bon Appetite Magnum...
He's eyeing up his dinner!




Don't know why I felt the need to glitter the cage...it doesn't look this bad IRL...promise!

LOL...what a tease the bird is sticking his tongue out at Magnum!

And here's the oh-so-cute Dressing Up Robyn. Can you remember dressing up in your mom's clothes when you were a little girl?



OTT on the glitter...again lol...but I think I can get away with it on this one :-D
That's me...I told you it was a quick one. Keep the lovely comments coming....they're all very much appreciated.
Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

aww so cute I don't think that bird stands a chance lol x

craftyrufus said...

The bird really should know better than taunt poor magnum! Robyn is so cute in her dressing up outfit, just as I remember it when I was wee!

John & Margaret said...

Great success. Looking every day for more examples.