This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

Mystery solved...

It wasn't exactly a mystery but remember when I was on holiday and Pierce and I went to see Jennifer Lopez's new movie and I couldn't for the life of me put a name to the sitcom of the actress who played Jennifer's grandma? The actress was Linda Lavin (I think I put Lanvin in the post) and she played a waitress. Well I was out with 1/3 of Noah's Ark this morning at CB, my walking buddy Susan. She has the 3 mini poodles Starsky, Hutch and Miley (and all gorgeous though Starsky is in Ruby's bad books because for some reason he took a real and I mean REAL shine to her today...need I say more???!!!). I hadn't seen Susan since before my hols so we had a lot to catch up on but one of the first things she said to me was 'Alice' ... the name of the sitcom!!! Does anyone remember it? I think...and maybe Susan can help me on this one too...Hal Holden was in it too but then I have been known to make things up lol.
I'm meeting with my friend Marlene tomorrow. She became a grandma for the second time at the beginning of April and this is the card I made for baby Will.
I've said before that I really love these Penny Black stamps...there are 5 in total with the little bears holding their blank cards in different poses. I made a card for Will's big cousin Oliver last year using these stamps and from what I hear the card is in a frame in Oliver's room :-D


The bears take little effort to colour and the card was pretty quick to make. My favourite kind lol.

That's me for tonight. Hope you had a good weekend and the coming week is stressfree!

Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Donna said...

This card is adorable! no wonder Olivers parents framed his. I bet this one gets framed too. I'm gonna search for those stamps now I just love em x

Sue U said...

Oh! Wow, how cute are those bears! What a beautiful keepsake too x

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab. I have those stamps too. Never thought of doing anything like that with them!!

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Lovely! I really like your new embellies on your website - can you bring me an order at the next crop? See u soon. E x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Beautiful card Kerry, I keep meaning to call you, I've been crazily busy recently! In the process of adding the ne MME and other stuff to the website. It's non stop! xxxx