This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

The Poop has left the building!

Well yesterday was a great success...I sold out of poop and shortbread...sold 3 Snowman Soups...loads of cards...the Christmas Receipt box we made in our last workshop...a shoe notebook but sadly no candles. They'll never go to waste...I can give them as prezzies or use them myself. There were loads of tables filled with different bits and bobs....scarves, candles, jewellery, pajamas and someone was reading tarot cards which I really wanted to do but never got the time.

When I was making the shoe notebooks I ran out of paper for one of them so I googled Bo Bunny (I {heart} Bo Bunny!) and found it at this website http://www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk/ along with another BB paper I loved. I placed my order (6 sheets of paper) at the end of last week and it arrived this morning and what a surprise I got. When I opened the box the paper was beautifully wrapped in green tissue paper and tied with gold ribbon! And that's not all...every order receives a free gift pertaining to what you order and depending on how much you spend your gift is bigger. What impressed me was my order was below £10 but still beautifully presented...I can only imagine what it would have been like if I spent more lol! I'm thinking now I should have taken a picture (not like me to miss a photo opportunity lol) and posted it with this. Oh well, next time for sure. Hayley, the owner, doesn't sell stamps for us card makers but that might change in the New Year ;-)

I've 2 cards to make this week...preferably tomorrow...then I'm going to concentrate on Christmas. I still have my cards to make and a bit more shopping to send home to Canada...hopefully if I get it mailed this week it will get there in time.
I'll leave you with a baby card I made yesterday for my friend Marlene's first grandchild Oliver...if you look at the date he was born you'll see I'm a tad late lol.


Catch ya later x

No comments: