This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Craft Fair

So I've been really really reeeeeeeally busy these past few days. Monday was great...I managed to make 15 cards for the craft fair...15!!! That has to be a record for me these days...I don't think I've managed 15 cards in a month recently. But hey...records are made to be broken because yesterday saw me make 18 cards and 2 candles!!! Then there was today...not so good. It was catch up today but tomorrow it will be back to work...Rocky and Ruby will be at Doggy Daycare and once I've done the banking and grab a few more candles I'll be slaving away. I took some pictures but I'll post them tomorrow...just wanted to check in.

If anyone is in the Thorntonhall area on Sunday between 1 and 4 pop in to the Tennis Club. There are lots of goodies for sale...all hand crafted and there's also 2 ladies that will read tarot cards...they're VERY good. It's all in aid of Breast Cancer so if you can make it we would love to see you.

I'm off to bed....catch ya later x

No comments: