This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2009

For She's a Jolly Good Fellow....

What a great birthday I've had ;D ... Prezzies, phone calls, emails, text and Face Book messages. I had a lovely lunch with my friend Jean ... thanks Jean... and picked up some things where Nicole works and got the train home. Pottered a bit then got a take away and then Nicole, Ben and I watched my wedding video (my fil had it transfered onto a DVD) which was so embarrassing!!
Have a look at one of the prezzies my BFF Karen got me :0

Only THE best pancake syrup in the world!


Here I am being called in for the cake


Nic and I posing while Ruby and Rocky eye up the cake lol!


Ready, steady

Blow!!!

Me & Stevo

Ben, Birthday Girl & Ryan

Conspicuous by his absence is Pierce...he hates getting his picture taken!

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes ;D
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hi Kerry
Yes I missed it again !!!! belated Happy Birthday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
D'Lish before Christmas to make up !!!!!