This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 5 December 2009

I've been up to my elbows in Snowman Poop!! And don't even go there with the Snowman Soup lol. I've had a pretty productive day. Shortbread has been baked and the house smells gorgeous :-) I still have to do the candles but I'll do them after I post this. Take a look at what I've been up to today...


I love these Emerson images...they're so cheeky!

A little bit of acetate going on here...picture doesn't do it justice!



Snowman Soup!


And a little poop!


I love this card...I think Ruby suits the easel design.


And one of my favourite stamp designs...Whippersnapper. Aren't they cute!
I think there's more but I'll post tomorrow after the craft fair. Don't forget...if you're in the area we'd love to see you....and it's for a great cause....Breast Cancer.
Thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

No comments: