This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

One more sleep!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I was busy getting things ready for tomorrow and let me just say I think you're gonna LOVE what I've got for you! I know I say that every release but this one is just a bit different...oops...said too much....my lips are sealed lol!!!

I hope you're not tired of The Wrinkley's? I made this a few weeks back. It was one of those that needed something but I wasn't too sure what. Finally added the pearls on the corner and I was pretty happy with it....



How many friends do you have where this sentiment rings true?! I might have one or two lol





I think the pearls are a nice finishing touch :-D

Another update on Ruby...no infection so she's on medication now to sort her weak bladder. I hope this will be the last visit to the vets for a long while!!

Ok...must walk the dogs then get back to stuff for tomorrow...

Catch ya later x

ps  I'm soooooo excited!!!!

3 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the image and the sentiment is so true of me and my BF. Lovely papers and great layout too, cant wait till tomorrow.
Glad to hear its nothing to serious with Ruby, hope she gets better soon.
Lyndsey xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Kerry,great image and lovely colours,the pearls are gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. yes i can think of a few friends and ladybugs i would be able to say that to lol
I love the green and the embossing
Lisa x