This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 4 September 2011

Good news...and well good news...

This is gonna hafta been super quick cuz I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to friends for dinner! I'm glad so many of you are taking advantage of the sale ... thanks so much for your orders. I'll be working hard to get them out asap.

Remember in the other post I said there was a glich...well that glich was that I couldn't get my % thingamajig to work on my website so I had to go in and manually change ALL the prices...see how good I am to you lol. Anywho with me going out tonight and goodness knows when I'll be getting home I don't think I'll have the time or energy to change them back so I'm giving you another 24 hours to shop!!! Tomorrow's gonna be busy so don't be surprised if come Tuesday the prices still haven't been changed!

Right...I'm getting shouted at so I'd better get going.

Catch ya later x

4 comments:

Pami said...

Have a great evening Kerry!! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oh have a wonderful evening.. and what fab news lol
Lisa x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh good! Can't make my mind up which stamps I want. This gives me a bit more time....lol
Diane xx

Sue U said...

Great news, hope you had a lovely evening :-D

Sue xx