This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Nikki's new 'do'!

I was going to post one of my cards today but totally changed my mind when I received several emails from Cecilie of Norway this morning. She's only been making cards for a year and doesn't have a blog but wanted to show me cards she had recently made for her aunt. I cannot tell you how much I love them...do you notice anything different about Martini Nikki???



Look at her amazing red bob!!! Cecilie 'cut' Martini Nikki's hair as her aunt has short red hair...I have never seen Martini Nikki with short hair and I think she looks gorgeous


She looks so different but still sexy lol


This is Nikki before her trip to the hairdresser's lol


And Bathtub Nikki relaxing in the tub...love the 'bubbles' on the card

Thank you so much Cecilie for sharing your beautiful cards with me and allowing me to share them with Blogland. I'm sure your aunt will be thrilled with them...especially since you went to the effort of making Nikki similar to her :-D

Catch ya later xx

4 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a fab idea, I like these cards a lot. I think I will be giving this a go. Gaynor :)

Lisa Jane said...

oh they are brilliant .. well done Cecilie ..maybe we should have add ons for Nikki with different hairstlyes?
Lisa x

Whimsey said...

Oh goodness, I LOVE Nikki with a red bob - she looks fabby!!! Fantastic cards Cecilie, so glad you shared them with us!!!

Marianne said...

Great cards and great hairdo. Thanks for sharing.