This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Happy Saturday! Hope you're all having a great weekend. We've got our friend's 50th birthday party today and we'll be heading there soon. The present is wrapped and the card safely tucked inside..I just hope I don't forget to take it lol!
Here is another one of Karen's fab cards that arrived yesterday. I love the design of this card with Football Jack. The green and black are striking (no pun intended lol) together.

He really is the cutest little fella! I'm going to put in for some Copic lessons next time Karen comes to Scotland...


I love these epoxy dots and I don't use them enough. I've just ordered more and I should be getting them next week.



That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by :-D


Catch ya later x

6 comments:

Alison said...

Brilliant card!!!! I will need to try something similar using blue and white lol x

Ali x

Suzy Q said...

Wow!! Kare's cards are excellent!! again loads of new ideas for me to try out xxx

Rita said...

What a Fantastic card. Love all the new stamps too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Sue U said...

Wow, another fab card... if you are having a copic lesson can you film it and post it?! I do OK, but Karen's colouring is amazing! Hope you had a great day at the party :-)

ooh, and to answer your question on my blog, sorry, but you aren't going to be able to cut a section out of your sons jeans without them noticing!

Sue xx

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Loving this card Kerry :D
x

Lisa Jane said...

wow another fab card !
Lisa ;)