This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 2 August 2010

Feeling Crafty?



I've had a couple of people (hello Tams and Lisa!) suggest I have a DT. I suppose in a way I do have an unofficial one as Gaynor and Ann have been making beautiful samples for me for a while now and Jeanie is a Guest Designer and will be popping up now and again. If you're a regular reader to my blog you'll know that I'm always complaining that there aren't enough hours in the day and I thought this would be a great way of getting to know some of you better AND get some help with samples.
So how about it? Do you think you'd be interested in being on Ladybug Crafts Ink design team? Are you up for the challenge? If you are this is what you need to do:
Email me at ladybugcraftsink@aol.com with some information about yourself, why you'd like to be a DTM for LCI with a link to your blog and submit 3 of your favourite cards you've made to me by Sunday August 22nd.
This is all new to me so we'll be going gently gently at the beginning then I'll start cracking the whip lol... we'll work our way up to the Challenges!
All going well I'll post a card later on...it's another busy week but I'm hopeful lol!
Catch ya later x

6 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

exciting!!! :D
x

pinky said...

Just came across your blog thanks to Lisa Jane. Glad I did your stamps are adorable, don't know why I have never seen them before! Best wishes with the dt, look forward to a challenge.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

Good luck with the call... hope you get lots of entries
Lisa ;)

Highland Handmade said...

Is this where I say hello? lol! Fantastic news that you are doing a DT call! xx

Roni said...

Oh fantastic news, now if I had half as much confidence as some of these other ladies, I would just maybe......nah! LOL!

Good luck Kerry, you'll have such fun seeing lots of lovely creations!

Roni :O) xoxo

Rita said...

Great Idea Kerry. I would certainly help out if required. Hugs Rita xxx