This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

TLT - My Challenge - Favourite Stamp

Hello everyone! Boy have I missed TLT...mind you I don't know how I would have fitted it in last month! What with my menopausal drama's (Angus seems to be working :-D) and friends coming to stay and just life in general...phew, I need a holiday lol.

So let's get on with it....welcome to TLT...it's great to be back. Because it was the summer hols and everyone would be busy I didn't think we'd get many entries for Sue's July Challenge - Summer Birthday's but boy we were swamped! You guys really outdid yourselves this time :-D Take yourself on over to the Challenge Blog to see if you're one of the winner's.

This month it's my turn to pick the challenge which is Favourite Stamp. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose that cuz asking me to choose my favourite stamp is like asking me to choose my favourite child!!! Of course my kids are forever accusing me of favouring one of the other's but I just keep telling them that they're ALL my favourite lol.

After much deliberation I chose Buttercup - In the doghouse. I just LOVE Buttercup (as I do all my other stamps lol)....this one is such fun to colour in. I have a confession to make before I show you my card. I made this card for one of my Ladybugs....I totally forgot Anita's birthday last month...think I was mid PB lol...I thought I had all the July birthday's wrapped up. I'm sorry Anita ... I hope you like your card :-D


Are you shocked it isn't square? I am lol. I got the pp from a Kaiser 6 x 6 pad that I picked up in Craft World the other week and I can see myself using it a lot. Some of the flowers in the pp are shiney...very lush


There's me in the doghouse for forgetting Anita's birthday lol


After seeing a lot of punched fences in blogland recently I was determined to dust mine off and use it...whether it suited or not!





So there you have it :-D Make sure you check out the other Ladybug's creations and leave some love....we LOVE Ladybug Love.

I regret to inform you that my Blogaversary candy and 'old' follower prize has remained {gasp} unclaimed!! I have contacted Random Org and have redrawn the winners and they are:

Main winner - SUSAN

'Old' Follower - KURLY-Q

Congratulations girls...I do hope you'll claim your prizes (you've got a week) otherwise I'm going to keep them for myself lol! Email me at ladybugcraftsink@aol.com  to let me know where you want your stash sent :-D

I think that's it from me for today. I'm going to spend the rest of the day making the STD cards...Nic wants them out this week!!! Little does she know Monday will be soon enough lol.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

ps...look what Ryan found in our blueberries!


14 comments:

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, love the shape and the paper is lush. Love the stitching too, wish I could do that :-( I hope Ruby is better. Have a great day! Pam x

Mary J said...

SNAP! My fave too! Such a gorgeous card, love everything about it!

Lisa Jane said...

I love the elongated shape ..and those papers are luscious lol... i love the little fence too.. so i guess your card is a winner with me lol
I vote if n one claims the prize we share it between the ladybugs lol..
I ate some blueberries last night .. oops hope i didn't swallow ladybug lol
Lisa xx

Amanda R said...

Great coloring of the doghouse Kerry, it really looks like wood! Love the little fence too. I agree with Lisa, blog candy for all the ladybugs!

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Kerry. Love all the wee details! Still got your punch waiting for you xxxx

Sue U said...

Love your card Kerry, the picket fence is a great touch and works so well with this image :-D Sue xx

cowboydutrem said...

Love the stitching and the format of the card!

Whimsey said...

Oh my; that card is adorable; LOVE the DP; and the inside fence is beyond adorable. And L@@K at the divine stitching - you go girl! Beautifully done!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a fabulous "sorry" card, who wouldn't forgive you with this coming to them? Love the fence and the colouring is fab too.

Glad the old "M" problems are not too bad :)

Julie said...

Brilliant post Kerry and without any help from me ;p Gorgeous card, I love those papers, I love the thin cards but hate taking photos of them,always a challenge. I will stick only to Square in future,less of a challenge lol! Catch you later.x

pinky said...

What a perfect card kerry, love all the detail and great shape. hey if that candy isn't claimed just send it over to me:)

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Kerry,love the image and great colours.
Wendy xx

Anita said...

Lovely card Kerry. Beautiful coloring and those papers are so gorgeous!

Pink Dandelion said...

Fabulous card Kerry, love it but I would never be able to choose a favourite stamp, it changes every day! Debs xx