This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday, 1 October 2010

Baby Blues

There were a few problems with the discount code on my website yesterday and today...it wasn't discounting! Apologies to those it had affected but it's all sorted now :-D

I've had a little problem lately ... it's called missing mojo. I always find that if I don't make a card or craft for a while my mojo takes a walk...sometimes it's a long walk and it takes a bit of coaxing to come back. Luckily for me I received a package in the post yesterday from Helen...she'd borrowed a stamp and was returning it. She made me a lovely card to say thank you and it was this card that coaxed my mojo back lol. So a big thank you Helen :-D

I cased the card she made for the two baby cards I needed to make...here's the first one...

 You probably guessed that I would pull out my favourite baby stamp set from Stampin' Up!

 I thought the crying baby was appropriate for the boy card lol. I speak through experience...Ryan was a nightmare cry baby! This image makes me chuckle...
Ahhhh...my little tag using the SU! Tiny Tags set and matching punch.

I'm going to be a bit busy tomorrow and Sunday so I'm extending the 'exclusive' competition until Sunday and will pick a winner on Monday. If you want to win a stamp all you have to do is identify what you might think the exclusive is in the article below.



AND don't forget to grab the blog hop banner for a chance to win some prizes



Ok...I can smell something burning so I'd better run! Have a fantabulous weekend..I know I will :-D

Catch ya later x

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Lol - hope it wasn't singed lol
Love that stamp.. Beth cried incessently from 5pm till midnight every night .. and didn't sleep till she was 8!!
Love the powder blue
Lisa ;)

Lindsey said...

Love this image! Brings back baby boy memories for me too, must be a boy thing! Great card, love the stitching and the tag.
Linds x

pinky said...

Its a real cutie and love that shade of blue. Have a good weekend Kerry.
pinky

Mary J said...

Oh wow, what a perfect baby card! Have a wonderful annivery Kerry and hurry back to us!

theCook said...

What a fun card! Hope the real baby isn't crying too much... Have a nice weekend!

Helen-Ann said...

love the cards Kerry, glad I 'helped' lol x

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

I'm sure the card will make Steven's parents chuckle!! Lol, they're both gorgeous xx

Anita said...

Adorable card. Gotta love that image of the screamin' baby. I was so lucky my daughter was an angel -- until she became a teenager, of course!

Sue Upson said...

Love this card, the colours of the PP are so calming... Lovely xx

Rusty said...

Beautiful card, love the image!! x