This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 14 June 2010

She's only gone and done it....

My BFF Karen has finally done it...she's started her own blog!!! And of course yours truly is her first follower :-D AND not before time! Karen does amazing work and I know you'll have seen it in Cardmaking & Papercraft, Creative Cardmaking and Quick Cards Made Easy. Her blog is called Stamp and Sparkle and she hasn't actually got anything on there just yet as it's only 30 minutes old (as I type) but don't let that stop you adding yourself as a follower. Show her some sparkly love and add yourself so when she makes her first post she'll be surprised! Unless of course she reads this before she goes to bed tonight then it won't be much of a surprise lolololol.
Well done Karen!
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG, I've got 9 followers already!!!! That's so exciting but it means that I really do need to find a techno head from somewhere and jump into this new scary world!! :o) I will do my best over the next few days to get up and running but please, please promise me one thing.....don't hold your breath!! Ha ha! xxxx