This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 14 April 2012

Sale Extension!

Well howdy doody bloggers! How did we get to Saturday so quickly? I'm sure I JUST posted my TLT card hmph!

You know the Long Weekend Week Long Sale? Well I've decided to extend it to the Long Weekend Week Long Week Extension Sale rofl. Don't know why but that really makes me giggle lololol. There were a few technical hitches the first 2/3 days so this is to make up for it :-D So you can still purchase your favourite stamps for 1/2 price AND get a free gift!


 I'm getting a teenie weenie bit panicky that I'm not getting enough done these days. Remember the 2700 pearls I glued onto the wedding invites? Well I've now another 5700 to glue on to the place cards!!! How did that happend?? Me and my big mouth that's what lol. I've started the favours and they're lying on the dining room table at different stages. I've just remembered a couple of birthdays I've got coming up so need to get started on those. That's before the usual cooking, cleaning, ironing, dog walking etc!!!

Anywho, enough moaning cuz I've got a card to show you I made a while back...



I love Magnum and I especially love Add On Magnum and I especially love LOVE tying a balloon to his tail and whipping up a cake for him to hold lol. My bunting is shockingly bad but I'm going to go to bunting school...ie Queen of Bunting Ladybug Julie!!! She makes THE best bunting on her cards so watch this space lol.



Pretty sad huh but it is a work in progress lol


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - It's a Man Thing
Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything Goes
Wags n' Whiskers - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - On All 4's (4 legged animal)
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
I've got some shoe new for you....da shoes are in da building!!!!! Woot woot...yes peeps, after a mini marathon and a few blunders I finally got THE shoes for my MOB outfit ... they are totally stunnalicious and I cannot wait to wear them. They're 4" but I think I'll be able to last the whole day in them :-D

Ok...lots to do so I'm going to make a coffee and lock myself away in my craft room. I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by

Catch ya later xx

13 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

OMG 4" on top of your height! watch out Mrs the air is pretty thin up there! Can't wait to see the shoes and all the wedding favours etc.
Love Magnum, he is the only cat that I like lol, fab colouring and I think your bunting is fine!
Hugs Laurie xx

Julie said...

I agree with Laurie,there's NOTHING wrong with your bunting,it's looking mighty fine from where I'm sitting! I haven't got the add on balloon, don't know how I've missed out there! I love how you've tied it to magnums tail!
Looking forward to seeing the shoes,Julie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love Magnum he is adorable. Thank you for joining us at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

Jen Nelson said...

i love him too ... used him yesterday from my goodies that came this week xxx

Catherine said...

Good luck with those pearls.. We so need to see those shoes you know....
The bunting is fab by the way.....

Jane said...

I hope those pearls are self adhesive Kerry! So glad you got the shoes that's something to tick off the list. There is nothing wrong with your bunting at all...great card and I love the inside too. Have a great weekend.
Jane x

Marianne said...

Wow, 4", my limit is about 4 cm, LOL. Love your card AND your bunting. I think my Add On Magnum wants to be inked up again, too. That balloon looks great on him too. Don't think it bothers him a lot LOL.
Good luck on the pearls, I'm afraid you're going to need it! At least you don't have to worry about them getting loose in the mail.
All right, fingers crossed, I'm going to attempt to complete my order. Hope I'll be able to post my Tomboy Jess card on my blog this weekend.
Marianne x

Susan said...

Nothing can beat Magnum - he is adorable......and like everyone else think your bunting is great !
Wish I lived closer and I'd drop in and stick some of those pearls for you ;-)
Xxx

Highland Handmade said...

Nowt wrong with the bunting! Looks fab! and I love how you colour up Magnum!! I havent crafted in 3 weeks!! nor caught up with bloge! Hmph!! Glad the shoes arrived, although they would be 4" too high for me, I cant wear them!!

Emma H said...

Fun card - I love that cat so much! (and the bunting turned out just fine!) Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky this week!

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Kerry, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Kerry, perfect card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx