This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 6 April 2012

Long weekend week long sale!!



I woke up this morning and thought...'I think I'll have an Easter sale' lol...so from tomorrow April 7th through to April 14 all CLING STAMPS are 1/2 price with a FREE GIFT and free worldwide postage for orders over £25 :-D

When I was making little Artie's cardSleeping Baby Baby was the image I was originally going to use. I'd stamped it, coloured and paper pieced it, cut it out with a Nestie then decided I didn't like it so coloured up Bear Suit Baby Baby instead. Sleeping Baby Baby sat on my desk for days and kept winking at me so figured I'd better put it to good use and this is what I came up with...


I don't know why I didn't like it cuz I love it now lol. I've used Lasting Impressions pp and a new Die namics die called Trio of Flowers I picked up while at Craft World a couple of weeks ago. It had been on my wish list ever since I saw Pam first use it last year...there was only one left and before I knew it, it grew wings and landed in my basket! Don't you love it when that happens...takes all the decision making out of your hands lol.


The great thing about Lasting Impressions pp is that it comes in a variety of patterns within the same colourway so everything coordinates


This is SERIOUS felt love...I've used Lush Jade Green with a Lasting Impressions brad and my SU! Tiny Tags stamp and punch


I couldn't resist adding another flower to the inside.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
Digi Doodle's Shops Best - New Stash (Die namics Trio flower die)
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Spring Colours (pastel)
Paper Play Challenges - Shaped Card
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes

Although I stamped the image the stamps are out of stock but you can buy all the Baby Baby images as digi's either as singles for £1.50 each or all 4 images for £5 saving £1...just click Multi Buy in the Baby Baby category

I've got a bit of news on my shoes....THEY'RE IN woo hoo lol!!! I'm going to get the train into Glasgow in the morning after I've walked the dogs and fingers crossed the mark on the heal isn't going to be a big deal. I had a pedicure this morning ... a trial run for the wedding..so my feet are all lovely and soft with Shellac glittery toenails :-D I'm so excited I can't wait lol. I'll let you know how I get on but not sure I'll show you the shoes just yet ;-D

I hope you have a fabulicious Easter weekend.

Thanks for stopping by

Catch ya later x

18 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is adorable and that felt looks soft as a babys B#M !!
A sale .. did someone say sale?? and a free gift.. might have to have me one of those !!
Happy Easter
Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun & so love the colours...
ooooo i love a sale & with a free gift too..even better!!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

DesignerDiva said...

This is super cute Kerry, I don't know why you didn't like it either but I guess as long as you do now alls well!
Just had to back track and read all your previous posts as I didn't know what you were on about re the shoes - I do now! I've just splashed out and bought myself THE most amazing pair of bling shoes but they are sooooooo high lol
Hugs Laurie xx

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the paper piecing. You really need to stop showing these fabulous dies though as I keep promising myself no more new stash lol.... I WILL be strong...... Lol......

Gaynor Greaves said...

Adorable I love the CAS look, gorgeous colours, I will be checking out the sale as I missed a few from the last one. Gaynor xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Lovely felt flowers. Cute card.

Thanks for playing with Flowers for our challenge this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry, this card is just totally cute!! Thanks for entering out Little Miss MUffet Spring challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

Sylvia said...

Kerry, your card is the sweetest, love the colors and the shape of the card is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

Jane said...

I can't see why you didn't like this one Kerry, he's a real sweetie. The flowers are really cool...love the colour. Have a great Easter weekend, hope you get some crafting time too.
Jane x

Leanne said...

So nice, thanks for playing our Flowers Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Leanne DT 4CC

FerrellGraph-x said...

Oh what a sweet card! I love the shape and hint of glitter! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

lis-m said...

such a sweet card... I love those felt flowers.. must dig mine out...
thanks for joining us over at Miss Muffet Challenges ... Hugs xx

Jinny Newlin said...

This is precious and absolutely perfect, Kerry! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, lovely image and colours, thanks for sharing with us at Paper Play, hugs Liz xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Really cute card. Love the card layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Challenges. Jenny DT x

Anita said...

Well Kerry, this is absolutely adorable and I can't believe you didn't like it! I love your paper piecing and the shape of the card. That flower is gorgeous - hmm, think I need that die now lol. Thanks for sharing over in the Divas challenge.

tellana said...

Oh what a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Challenges this week!
Hugs,
Liva ❤