This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 13 November 2009

Unlucky for some Friday 13th!!

Anyone out there superstitious? I didn't think I was but when I thought about it there are a couple of things I watch for. First one is passing someone on the stairs....ok...it's a bit difficult when you're out and about but when I'm at home and I'm half way up the stairs and someone starts to come down I'll either tell them to back up or go back down myself! Another one is don't put new shoes on the table...that's one I got from my MIL! I don't think there's anything else that I really stick to...you can really let these things rule you life if you let them.
I'm finally beginning to recover from the party at the weekend...I must be getting old lol. I think it was trying to keep it a secret that has been my undoing...it was very stressful towards the end of the surprise and I was mentally exhausted from trying to remember not to say anything!

I finished the boxed wedding card today...phew! I thought it was never gonna happen but it's done and dusted. I also managed to make another card tonight...one of the little secrets I might have mentioned a while back {wink} Not sure if I'm going to spill the beans tonight...I'll just let you have a little look and you can tell me what you think.







Have a good weekend.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Tracey Falconer said...

OMG! Ruby is beautiful! I like what you've done with the colouring, it certainly brings her to life! xo