This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 2 November 2009

I can't believe it's November already! This year has flown by so fast...hopefully next year will slow down a bit.

I had a bit of running around to do today and I actually got a lot accomplished :-) My Mil & Fil are arriving on Thursday for Pierce's birthday...and it's not just ANY birthday...it's the big FIVE OH!! I'm not sure I'm going to like him being 50...he was only 23 when we met and married!! Did I mention he proposed after 2 weeks of meeting???!!! AND that we married 6 months later???!!! And NO I wasn't pregant like his mom thought LMAO! Oh man...it seems like forever ago but yet it doesn't. I haven't made his card yet...you know me and men's cards...even if they're for my nearest and dearest lol. I have an idea in my head and tomorrow I plan on executing it and hopefully it's one of the ones that turn out. I'll post it and let you have a look.

With Mil & Fil coming over I've been busy getting a couple of presents ready for her to take back to Ireland. It was my niece Ellyn's 19th birthday October 21st but with the postal strike I didn't want to chance her present going astray and as I said it's Pierce's birthday on Thursday, his mom's then on Friday and his sister Emily on Saturday!!! The cards are made and I just finished Ellyn's prezzie...you might recognize it...


It's the address book we made in one of my workshops. I don't even know if she will use it but I hope she does. I love Chatty Nikki...hmmm...seems to me I say that about all the Nikki's lol...another image that's easy to colour and glitter up. I'm going to give this one to Emily...

I hope they like them.
Well, that's it for tonight. I'm going to try and get to bed before 11:30...I'm going to cozy up with the People magazine I got in Costco the other night. But first the dogs need their final walk.
Catch ya later x

No comments: