This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 27 July 2009

It's raining it's pouring..no it's not the sun is shining...no it's not it's raining...

Very confusing headline I know but the weather here in Glasgow IS confusing. One minute it's cold windy and raining and the next the sun is shining and is roasting!! No wonder everyone here is either getting sick, sick or getting over being sick!!!

This is going to be a quick post (yeah I hear you say lol) as I've still got a bit to do for my bf Fee coming tomorrow. I spoke to her today and she has everything all cut and packaged up for our day of fun so I've got to get my skates on.

This is a card I made for my sister Shelly. About 4 years ago she went to Aveda Hairdressing School and after a lot of blood, sweat and tears she graduated and went to work for an Aveda hairdresser. She worked there for a couple of years but took the plunge to work for herself and since January of this year has been a self employed hairdresser. I am so proud of her and what she has achieved over the last 7 months. It was a big risk but it has paid off and she is doing amazingly well. I didn't want this occasion to go unrecognized so made this card for her using Underthehoodybella from Stamping Bella. I love Stamping Bella stamps...I do have one or 50 lol!!! The cs is Bazzill and the pp is Basic Grey (my favourite pp at the moment), Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon Papertreyink, sentiment: alphabet stamps, not sure brand. I stamped Gravity Hair with the alphabet stamps...and yes the i is supposed to be upside down.. ie gravity!!! Very clever huh.

That's it for now...must get started on Fee's project. I'll post pictures tomorrow to show you what we got up to!

Catch ya later x







No comments: