This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome 2012!!





****There is a slight hiccup at the checkout on the website...it's not taking off the discount. I am trying to fix it but I think it's got the new year glich!! Don't worry if you've placed an order, I will refund the discounted amount asap. I might have to wait until Tuesday/Wednesday for when the website people are back at work to get the discount working. Either that or manually change the prices hmph! Happy New Year lol****

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Wishing you a wonderful year filled with happiness, good health, creativity, love and friendship.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh flippin technology lol !!
A very Happy New Year to you and yours ... off to shop now lol
Lisa x

Mary J said...

A very happy New Year to you too honey! Sorry to hear you have a bug!!

I've put your badge on my side bar!

Love ya
Mary x