This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Happy Birthday Beth!

It's my lovely Ladybug Lisa's daughter Beth's 18th birthday today (phew that was a mouthful lol)! Beth isn't a girly girl or into cutesy but the first image that came to my mind was Upside Down Robyn. I'm sure you're thinking....but UDR is cutesy. Well doh, of course it is!!! I was concentrating so hard on not doing girly I missed that one lol and on hindsight wish I had of used Hightops which is more Beth but then there's always her 21st ;-D

I'm hoping the card arrives today...I'm sure you're shocked since you'll be aware my track record ain't too good when it comes to getting birthday cards to their recipients on time lol. I've been known to be {cough} a couple of months late but you KNOW my motto is better late than never lol.

Anywho, this is what I came up with....


Yeah...it's cutesy {sigh}....




I hope Beth can look past the cuteness lol

You'll have noticed that I've been MIA these past few weeks...not through choice but I've got a few things up my sleeve that I'm working on and it's incredibly time consuming but I'm so excited!! I did manage to take a bit of time at the weekend to craft and it felt GOOD!!! You'll see the fruits of my efforts throughout the week :-D

Although I've been busy I have tried to catch up on my commenting but to say it's been a nightmare is the understatement of the year! Has anyone else had problems lately? Clicking on the comment box or even the blog and a white screen comes up? Some of the Ladybugs have been having problems too but none of us have been able to come up with a solution. If anyone has experienced this as well and has some advice I would be forever greatful :-D

Just a reminder that you still have a couple of weeks to take advantage of the January 1/2 price sale. Everyone loves a bargain and there's plenty for you to choose from :-D

I have an ironing that would bring a tear to a Chinese Laundry so I'm gonna love you and leave you. Thanks for taking the time to visit today...tomorrow is TLT so make sure you come back...you won't want to miss it!!

Catch ya later x

9 comments:

Pami said...

Fun card Kerry, I am sure she will love it! I am still having issues with blogger so if you get any solutions let me know!! Have a great day. P x

pinky said...

What a perfect card for Beth lol, she will love it Kerry. Good luck with the ironing, my done and dusted yesterday:)

Jane said...

That's a great card Kerry, I don't think it's too cutesy at all. I so envy your straight machine stitching ;0) Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your secret labours....
Jane x

Mary J said...

Very sweet Kerry!

Come on, show us what you've been working on!

Sally said...

Can't wait to see what you have been up to! Love the card
Kerry I'm sure she will love it.
Hugs Sally xxx

DesignerDiva said...

I love your USD Robyn Kerry and I'm sure Beth will too, the spotty paper is fabulicious too but the best thing about your posts as always is your ability to tell a tale! I love it!!
I have a pile of ironing that high too but I also have a little lady who helps! (for a small fee)
Hugs Laurie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card KErry, I'm sure Beth will be honoured by it and the fact it's on time LOL

Marianne said...

I'm sure Beth will love the card. Cannot wait to find out what you have up your sleeve. It's been very quiet indeed. On the other hand, I haven't been able to do much crafting either. Intended to do some ironing a few weeks ago, but couldn't because of a power cut. Really! The electricity company had to replace some cables, which meant we were without any power from 8:00 until 15:00 hours, without any notification! Typically Greek. It's a good thing I didn't have any deadlines that day.
Marianne x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a fun cute card Kerry. Beth will love it. The colour is so fresh and love the balloon with the 18 on.
Diane xx