This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

I feel another sale coming on!!

***This will stay at the top... scroll down for newer posts***

I had a brainwave last night...I'm going to have another 1/2 price stamp (digi not included) sale this weekend!!! Starting at  00:01 Saturday October 1st and ending midnight Sunday October 2nd all stamps will be 1/2 PRICE!!! So if you've got an LCI wish list this is the perfect time to pop those stamps into your basket.

 Worldwide postage only £1 and free over £25

You can check out all the stamps in the LCI store...just click on the button below and it will take you straight there.


 
Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I do hope you don't have to manually change all the prices again. I felt kind of sorry for you the last time. ;-)

Lyndi said...

OOhhhh.You must have known that I've just been paid. I have to finish my Jack collection ...mmmm I feel a purchase coming on LOL. You're v.bad you know!

Lxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Kerry this sounds great!!! I'll be back to place an order. I'll advertise it in my side bar and pop it in my post tomorrow.
Diane xx