This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Sally's Challenge - CAS

Morning bloggers! Hope you're having a good week so far :-D It's time for a new challenge here at LCI though it only seems like yesterday it was our Baby challenge! Speaking of which, thank you to everyone who entered out challenge with their fabby makes. Pop on over to the Challenge Blog to see if you were one of the winners :-D

This is going to be our last challenge until September as the Ladybugs are taking a well earned break in August. There will be a BIG announcement or two so I hope you'll join us September 2nd!

On to our challenge. Our Sally has picked one of my favourite challenges - CAS! Although I don't think CAS means WOW, that's what I usually do.

All the Ladybugs are using an image from the gorgeous Billie Bear Collection . They are super duper cute and can be used for umpteen occasions. I've used Comfy Billie...I LOVE this image and I hope you do too...


I've used Comfy Billie, MFT Blueprints 1 dies, Stampin' Up! banner punch, Sizzix embossing folder and my Copics for this card. It's for my friend Jean who I'm meeting today. I forgot her birthday....it was in May. I know I know...I'm a disgrace but why change the habits of a lifetime lol.


You can't really see it but I've used a Wink Of Stella clear glitter pen on the some of the hearts before glossing them up with Glossy Accents. I added a Swarovski pearl to the pillow and I guess that's about it! 

I only have one picture for Coen's Corner this week but it's a belter (IIDSSM!)


LOLOLOLOL...I LOVE this picture...he looks so cute 'buying' his ticket. Or is he checking for leftover change???!!!! He is getting very independent these days and is walking with more confidence. In fact he can actually walk and have a tantrum at the same time he's that confident lol. 

Two weeks tomorrow and I'll be heading off home. I'm getting more and more excited but dreading not seeing Coen for a whole MONTH :-( I'm hoping that we can Facetime so he won't forget me....how awful would that be!!!!

That's me for today. I hope you have a GREAT day and look forward to seeing your entries for our CAS challenge.

Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Chris said...

Your card is gorgeous, Kerry! I love the WOW, your colouring is fabulous. I'm sure your friend will forgive you when she get's this:)
Your right about the Coen photo- definitely one for the album! I had to laugh about the 'walking tantrum' I now have an mazing picture in my head!!!:)
Chris
x