This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

New Release Midway Reminder

Happy Tuesday! This is going to be super quick...not a lot of dialogue...brief and to the point you'll be happy too hear lol. I'm so far behind it's not even funny :-S


I made this card for my mom for Mother's Day ... I've used Fishbowl of Roses and Pink Petticoat digital pp which work really well together.


I love Camelia Blooms...VERY quick to colour which is always a good thing. I've used PTI Tag Sale #10 die for the first time...it's super cute. I cut the scalloped border 3 times and glued them together instead of using foam pads on one...easier to give dimension on small thinner pieces. 





The flower is from PTI Bitty Button Stacks die...great value at only $5.00

Coen's Corner consists of a group of pictures I took at Rouken Glen last week. Coen is now walking solo which is keeping me on my toes. He still hasn't crawled which I think is to his detriment because if he falls he doesn't put his hands out. I managed to grab his t shirt the other day just before his nose hit the road! I think the phrase 'eyes in the back of my head' is pertinent now more than ever lol.


Hope you have a great week and remember if you'd like to win all the images from the new Bloomin' Fabulous collection leave a comment on the Challenge Blog telling us your favourite flower.

Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love these cards you are right about the PP paper, it does go with the image, love the die and the button tie.

Gosh hasn't Coen come on leaps and bounds, seems only last week you were saying he had arrived.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous cards Kerry, love them both.
Great photo's.

Kath x

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful!! Love them!!