This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

Happy Birthday SIL!

Yup...another family birthday. This time it's hubby's sister who is the BIG FIVE OH today...Happy Birthday Emily :-D
 
I decided Martini Nikki was the perfect image to use...she reminds me a little bit of Emily. You might have noticed I've used this layout for the last 3 cards but changed each one slightly. I saw this card on Jeanie's blog and loved it instantly so took bits of it so it wasn't identical. You know when you make a card and you just love it and can't stop looking at it? Well this was one of those for me :-D What do you think?
 

I so {heart} this card...



How sparkilicious is Nikki's blouse...gorgeous!



I love paper piecing. The best thing about it? If you've coloured something and it looks terrible, instead of throwing it out and starting again...paper piece! That's what happened with the pooches pillow...can you say disaster with a capital D lol.


Phew! That's the last of the family birthdays for a couple of weeks. I'm the youngest of the 'adults' in the O'Leary family and I LOVE it lol. I've got just a little over 2 years left before my 1/2 century and I'm going to make sure they don't forget lol.
 
Right now...big day tomorrow...NEW RELEASE and a BLOG HOP. I do hope you'll join us as we're all so excited. There will  be the normal prizes with a few extras thrown in. You really won't want to miss it.
 
See you in the morning :-D
 
Catch ya later x

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow its stunnaliscious.. i just love the colour combo and her gorgeous blouse.
The paper is beautiful.. she will absolutely love it!
Lisa x

Susan said...

I want to repeat what Lisa has just said totally stunnalicious and the colours are just GORGEOUS .....
Looking forward to tomorrow :D

Susan xx