This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Birthday Midway Reminder #4

Good morning!!! Well I hope it's good...the forecast isn't great...thunder and lightening...but I'm all for it to clear the air and get the sunshine back 
again :-D It has been Scotland's best summer in YEARS though I haven't sat out as I'm getting a bit fidgety in my old age lol. I did do my ironing on the patio on Saturday...stood with my back to the sun so it could catch up with my front ;-D Since Coen got back from his holiday I've been taking him on plenty of walks which tops up my tan.

I LOVE my card this week (ever get one of those??)...I did a bit of doodling and really got into it...so much so I made 2 more cards with it!


I imported, sized quite large and printed Tiara Billie 9 and colored her in with my Copics. I'm thinking she looks real purdy in grey :-D I paper pieced the number using Lasting Impressions pp and holding my breath (yes I do) I did the doodling with my Copic Multiliner.



I found some sparklicious DeNami glitter in my stash (I've had it for years)...it is super duper sparkly...even more so than GD...and added it to Billie's wings, heart and wand.


I printed the sentiment and stitched it to the front of the card...


...and added a square of white cs to the inside...doodled of course! You like??

Of course Tuesday's post wouldn't be the same with a recent picture of Coen...he's going to be 9 weeks tomorrow!!!! I took this on Sunday when the two of us were out on a two hour walk and stopped for a coffee...me not him lol.


All together now....awwwww lol

Catch ya later xx

3 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Kerry

What a gorgeous card. And I can totally understand why you LOVe it, who wouldn't!

Lisa Jane said...

LOve Billie i Grey and how you attached the sentiment ..
Lisa xx

Julie said...

Fabulicious! Loving the doodling , good job it's not any bigger, you'd be gasping for breath lol! Give that gorgeous boy a squeeze from me, just seeing him makes me arms ach for a cuddle! X