This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Memory Lane Road Trip Part 2

Here's another card I made a while back using Frog Chasing Jack. This is when I first tried bunting so it's not got much of a personality ie doodling, shaping, flapping in the wind lol. 

The Jack images are perfect for the little guy in your life or even the man in your life reliving his childhood lol. 


I'd like to show my card in Make It Monday

It's a great time to stock on on your cling stamps as the 70% discount on cling stamps rages on! While you're shopping why not add a few for a crafty friend? The discount shows at the checkout and you'll see exactly how much you're saving!! 

Hope you have a great weekend

Catch ya later x

4 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely Kerry, shame about your wind though, just blame it on the dogs ;) lolol!

mixamatoasties said...

I love this. Well I would wouldn't I. It's my fave colours, it's got Jack, it's a card for a boy. What's not to love.

Susan xx

Lisa Jane said...

i love the bunting and the colour combo
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous boys card Kerry, love the cute image and colours.
Wendy xx