This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 11 April 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Ladybug Julie had a great idea the other day...why not show some of our cards from our archives? I for one welcomed the idea as a lot has been going on of late but sadly crafting isn't one of them :-(

I took myself into my dusty dark archive files and came across a lot of cards that brought back a lot of fab memories and one of my favorites was this one using Bathtub Nikki...



I think it's the colors and that fabulicious bow that I love...apart from 
Bathtub Nikki of course lol. I always meant to add a sentiment but never did but would probably use one of my favourites 'Relax and Enjoy your Birthday' as I never get to relax even on my birthday hmph!

You can still purchase Bathtub Nikki or any cling stamp in our 70% off cling stamp sale!

I'm going to enter this card in Make It Monday who allow you to add your past favourite makes :-D

Now that I've been in the archives I'll be back to share more cards with you later :-D

I'd like to say a big hello to my new followers that have taken me to 300 woot woot!!! I thought I would never get there as I've been hovering around 296 - 299 then going back down to 296 and going back up again for the past year so welcome and thank you very much :-D

Have a great Thursday and Thanks for stopping by!

Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.

Jane said...

Yo GF, this is a great blast from the past. I love this card, bathtub Nikki is brilliant and the tub looks as though it is alive with legs....such fun!Hope you are keeping well and I know what you mean about busy...where do the weeks fly by to? We have some sunshine here this evening...yipee. Did you tell me you are going to be a grandma....not long now.Take care and speak soon xxxxx

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great card. Thanks for sharing at MIM! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.