This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

TLT - Blog hop and a new release!!!





Yaayyyyyy we're back!!! And not only with our first challenge of 2013 but with a NEW fabulicious release called Killer Heels and a blog hop!!! We are super duper excited and can't wait to shoe show you our cards. As it's a hop there is a little bit of work involved...well actually there's a bit of extra work involved because we have THREE Guest Designer's, super duper talented former Ladybugs Anita and Pam and previous fabulicious GD Jen. Make sure you give them some extra Ladybug Love :-D



 Before we get going I'm going to bore you with the rules of the hop:

 1. Leave a comment on each of the DT posts as you hop. 

2. Collect the letters from some of the DT and email us at lcichallengeblog.aol.com with the word they spell 
( ps they are mixed up and not all the DT and GD have one) 

3. Leave a comment on the Challenge blog letting us know which image you like best

 4. Display our badge in your side bar to spread the word. 

 The winner of the hop will receive all 6 of the new Killer Heel images and 5 runners up will receive 1 image each.

Not only can you do the hop and win a prize .. but we also have our normal challenge running too... and the theme this week is...

 GIRLY/FEMALE

The prize will be 2 cling stamps from Ladybug Crafts Ink and if you use an LCI image you'll receive 4!

Let's get started shall we? You should have arrived here from Jen but if you get lost head on back to the Challenge Blog where you can start from the beginning.



For my card I've used Dainty Heels though I think if I wore these I'd have broken heels lololol. I made this card for my niece's brithday back in October...wasn't I organized ;-D 


I coloured the image with my Copic's and added nailheads to the daisies




I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Craftroom Challenge - Monochrome
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Part Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

My O my, I just love these new images and we hope you do to. They are available to buy from today and will cost £1.75 each...pretty cheap for Louboutin's lol.

One bit of sad news before I let you go. Catherine has decided to step down as a Ladybug and we will miss her and her talent big time. Thank you for all you've done for us at LCI Catherine and we wish you all the best for the future. 

Catch ya later x

27 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

Hi Kerry!! i just love you card... and i want those shoes!

thanks for asking for me to join in with the new release

jen xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous dainty heels, fabulous new release, love the hop

DesignerDiva said...

Well your card is stunning Kerry! I feel I let you down a bit with this challenge and after seeing your mega-amazing card maybe I should start again!
Love your colours, the papers, the image, the layout everything!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous! The shoes (wow) the design the papers! -all of it!
chris
x

Whimsey said...

B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!!! Love how everything is all matchy-matchy!! Even the felt!

And as a reminder - I WANT THAT BORDER DIE!!! LOL

Great papers.

Too bad your shoes didn't have any soda ghetto straps....

:D

Julie said...

Fabulicious Kerry! Loving these heels! Xxx

RoseC said...

Whew, Kerry! Your beautifully colored and embellished Dainty Heels with matching clutch look fabulous on this stunning and warm birthday card. So glad you and your marvelous design team are back in action! I've missed you! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

Jane said...

Hiya Kerry, this is a killer release. I really do love these shoes. Your card is of course the Queen Bee (or should I say Ladybird(bug)!! I wish all designer shoes were that cheap, mind you I am at that stage where I really struggle to stay in heels for too long..those were the days eh!? xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous image and love your colouring. The colours and layout look fantastic. Also love that bunting and felt flowers.
Diane xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Kerry, Stunning is your card and l'm so pleased your sharing it with us and the image is gorgeous beautifully coloured too and what lovely embellis used its a perfect card for your niece and if l'd worn those heels l'd of broken my neck.....lol xx

Susan said...

Loving all the images, Kerry - have made us bugs very very happy.
Your card is as fabuliscious as always - I need that backing paper totally scrumptious Xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Kerry, love the colours. Unfortunately my days of wearing shoes like this are well and truly over.

Kath x

Pami said...

Stunning card Kerry, so stylish, I love the colours and gorgeous flowers. I feel the same as Laurie, I need to do mine all over again! Thanks for having me back as GDT, I love the new images! Hope you invite me back again soon! Pami x

Sue U said...

Love your card Kerry, Loving these colours as they are so classy. A fabulous release, everyone needs these in their wardrobe (craftroom!!) this season!!

Pat said...

Super card with a lovely image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh my. These are just you. Lol. Fab card love the design. I think those heels would snap if I tried to wear them. Lol. I envy you elegant ladies.
Sorry am a bit late hopping by
Lisa x

Jo said...

Very pretty. Great coloring job, that was some tiny areas to color. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

Penny said...

What a fabulous card! Love the image & great coloring, love the design, stitching, colors, and wonderful embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's this month! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Kerry......I might be converted to heels after all.
Love your colours and the fab bunting......off on the hop now.
Hope you have had lots of interest with this release :)
Hugs Sally xxx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the stitching and the shoe image!!Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

Beccy said...

great card loving the embellishments. thanks for sharing with fab n funky
Beccy

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Kerry, love all the texture you have in there... those flowers are gorgeous!... love the image and design too!..
Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Esther said...

Great card - love the vintage colours...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room..Esther xx

Vicky said...

Hi Kerry, thank you for joining Fab'n'Funky "Shoes" challenge with your beautiful card

hugs Vicky xxx

ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hello Queen Ladybug...

Well what can i say except your card is stunning as always and so loving the colours which suit those dainty little heels... beautiful detail too!!

Got your letter now onto the challenge blog :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Annette said...

What a beautiful card! Love the girlie style and the colours!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette

Mervi said...

hi Kerry!
Fabulous and so feminine card!

Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m