This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

OMG it's my Birfday!!!

Happy birfday to me, 
happy birfday to me, 
Happy birfday to me-eeeee
Happy birfday to ME!!!!

I cannot believe I've reached my HALF CENTURY birfday!!! How did that happen??? In my head I still think I'm 18 lol.

I hadn't made any plans for today except for going for lunch with Nic and Coen. Steven won't be coming home until next year and Ryan arrives next Saturday for Christmas, New Year and Coen's Christening in January. So I was surprised when I got a call from Nic last night (I'm typing this last night lol) telling me I had to be ready to leave the house at 7:45 AM. I don't get out of bed until 8 these days!!! 

All sorts of things were going through my head...where on earth was I going at that silly hour...did I need my passport??? By the time you read this I will know and I can't wait to tell you all about it!!!

I made this card for myself 2 years ago so thought I'd bring it out again...


I'll randomly pick the winner of my Birfday candy tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by

Have a FABULICIOUS day

xxx

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

A Big Happy Birthday Kerry Hope Your Cake Is Big Enough To Hold The Candles If Not Call Those Dishy Firemen. Have A Wonderful Day And You Stay 18 It Is Good For You

RoseC said...

Awww . . . Happy Birfday, Kerry! Here's wishing you a day overflowing with wonderful things! Hugz, ~ Rose

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Kerry! Wishing you a day sprinkled with love!
Marianne x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy birfday to U
Happy birfday to U
Happy birfday to Uooo
Happy Birfday to U

just to let you know it's the best time of your life :)

Julye said...

happy birthday and hope it was super fun and filled with loads of good suprises to make extra special memories too. I had my 50th in august and my mum asked if I was ready to start acting my age instead of in my early 20's, I answered very quickly a definite NO why act your age when you don't feel it so I'm with you.

Whimsey said...

Seriously - are birfdays not THE BEST!!! :D

And you don't look a day over 18!! :D Bonus points, bingo, this bug wins! HA HA

Can't wait to hear about your adventure!

Julie said...

Hope you've been spoilt rotten!.xxx

Sue U said...

Hope you've had a fabulous day - very Happy Birthday to you xx

Sue U said...

Hope you've had a fabulous day - very Happy Birthday to you xx

Cheryl W. said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day, filled with great surprises!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Kerry...hope you have had a fabulous day.
Wendy xx

terri d said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear where your morning took you~ hope you had a great day and here's to a great year ahead full of love, laughter and crafty goodness!