This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Get Krafty Midway Reminder

Apologies for being tardy...I've had a busy old time since I last posted. Three (yup THREE) overnights with my handsome grandson and trying to make cards for a craft fair I took a table at on December 1st. Of course with Coen is around everything gets dropped so I'm forever playing catch up. Of course it's worth it but I wish I could find another 6 hours in a day!

My card was made in time...it sure was...just couldn't find the time to post it ;-D


I've used one of my favourite images from the Floral Delight digi Collection called Home Tweet Home. I printed it on PTI cs and coloured it with my Copics then added clouds with a diecut, blue inkpad and sponge. I LOVE making clouds :-D I embossed the whole card blank with an A4 Embossalicious embossing folder ....I love these folders as well as the 6 x 6 size and 8 x 8. As long as I can emboss a whole card I'm happy :-D







You can see how the whole card is embossed...love it!

I'm going to tell you something now that might just shock you....Coen will be 6 months old on Sunday!!! I know...how did that happen??? I took these pictures at the weekend....




Isn't he just cute! Rocky loves Coen and was quite happy to have him perched on his neck...under the watchful eye of his grandpa of course.

I think that's all from me...don't forget about my birfday candy above.  Grab the banner and spread the news. All you need to do is leave a little ol' comment in the post and you could win 50 crafty things from my stash!!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, great image, lovely colours and nice embossing folder.

I read the post as I took a tablet on the 1st of December and I just thought, well I think it will have worn off now Kerry! silly me, I then realised I had read it wrong.
Fab photo.

Kath x

Sandra H said...

Love your home sweet home card Kerry and isn't Coen such a little cutie how time flies xx

Whimsey said...

I LOVE that embossing; just adorable when it covers the entire card.

But have to admit, Coen is even MORE adorable!! O.o

Yikes, don't fire me!