This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

TLT - Catherine's Challenge - Bingo and Nikki Goes Digi!!!!!

Hello Ladybug fans! We've got a bit of exciting news today but before I tell all I want to thank you for your wonderful Photo Inspiration entries for our blog hop. Speaking of hop...wasn't it fun! To see if you're the winner of the hop, overall challenge, challenge using an LCI image or a top three pop on over to the Challenge Blog.



If you've read the title and you're confused well be confused no more! Six Nikki images are now available to buy as digi images and more will be added as they sell out! That should keep some of you pretty happy :-D 

This fortnight's challenge is courtesy of our lovely Catherine who has chosen Bingo and we're all using one of the 6 Nikki digi's


Die Cuts
Pink Gems
Butterflies
Pink Ribbon
Stitching

Pink Buttons
Swirls
Pink Flowers

Lace







I've used Bride Nikki as I had a commission for a wedding card so it fit in perfectly with our challenge....dontcha just love it when that happens :-D

I've gone for diagonal top left to bottom right...Die Cuts, Stitching and Lace. After I finished my card I realised I kinda forgot the lace lol BUT if you look real close perhaps the embossing can double for lace??? Am I stretching it a bit far???? Well I'm the boss so I say it's ok lol...here's my card....


Surely you can see the lace right???!!!


Although I really like the last boxed wedding card I made using grey's I still think I'm partial to WOW wedding cards. Something pure about them :-D






Sadie and I are on day 2 of our holiday and I hope we're having a good time lol. As long as the sun is shining we'll be happy :-D

Hope to see your fabulous Bingo creations...make sure you tell us which row you've used.

Catch ya later x

4 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

absolutely gorgeous Kerry

jen xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Of course i can see the lace lol.. well i have to keep the boss lady sweet!
Gorgeous elegant card
Hope you and Sadie are having fun
Lisa x

Marianne said...

Gorgeous card, Kerry, very elegant. I think the other Ladybugs won't give you a hard time over your sort of invisible lace. After all, Catherine did put stitching right in the middle, didn't she? I'm sure that was to please you LOL.
As for Nikki going digital, that's a very tricky thing to do. I told myself I was not allowed to buy more cling stamps during the blowout sale, because I have several that have never been inked up yet, but new and very affordable digis ... now that's a different story ...

Jane said...

Really sassy card there Kerry, gorgeous work. I am so excited that Nikki has gone digital...wine stool Nikki is on my list as well as a few others! You chose the right week to go away, it's been so rainy here since Sunday, mind you the south has escaped lightly compared to the north of the UK. Enjoy your break, as you say nothing like sunshine to warm the bones, and speak soon,
Jane xxxxxxxxx