This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

Day 4 Reveal

Flippen' 'eck...what about Catherine's cards??? Weren't they megamazing!!! That wall was da bomb and the black and pink just gorgeous.

Today is our fabulicious Laurie's turn and I'm super excited to see what she has come up with. Make sure you leave a comment on the Challenge Blog to win one of Laurie's images.

My facial was brilliant...I don't actually look 10 years younger...maybe 6 months lol but by the time I've used all my Groupon facials leading up to the wedding I'm hoping it might be 10 years :-D It was lovely just to lie there and get pampered. A wonderful contrast to my usual 100mph days.

Had a bit of a disaster thought. I had taken my earrings out while Louise was working her magic and I was almost home when I realised I left them behind so had to go all the way back hmph! Got in my car and tried to put one in but dropped it down the side of my seat quickly followed by the back double hmph!! Had to wait till I got home to try and get it out but couldn't find it. I think it's in the track of the sliding part so I'm now thinking I'm going to have to get the seat taken out to get it back triple hmph!!! I wouldn't bother but they're the only earrings I wear and they're diamonds!!!

I'll be back later with a card.

Catch ya later x

No comments: