This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 17 July 2010

More Christmas Ruby

Happy Friday...I mean Saturday lol! I'm still in Starbucks and thunking I might need a muffin and another coffee to wash it down with. So the big question is Blueberry or Lemon Poppyseed?? Don't you hate decisions like these lol.
Here is the third of 6 Christmas Ruby's.
No surprises here...I love this one!! I'm sure Ruby was hoping for more than a Robin when she sat under the mistletoe heehee. The pp is Bo Bunny that I've had for a while...

I coloured her with my Prisma pencils and Pro Markers...I'm getting the hang of them now :-D

Lots and lots of glitter and Swarovski crystals for the baubles...

I don't know what I've done today so I can't tell you lol...probably taken the dogs to CB and coloured in an image or two. Stay tuned because I'll be announcing the pre-order of all the new images next week! More good news...I've another Jack completed and 5 more in the works. If you loved the first two I promise you will not be disappointed!

Catch ya later x

4 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Love this new image - the robin is so cute! I've reduced these papers - trying to have a stock clear out for new stuff! :D
I love the glitetry snow too - maybe a handsome elf will pop along to see Ruby?! Or Santa!? x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

oh and lemon poppy seed muffin yum yum! x

L Pyper said...

Another beautiful card Kerry.The robin on the card is so cute.
Love,Elspeth.

Rita said...

Well Kerry, I think I'm in love with Ruby, the more of her I see the more I like her. This latest one is fantastic. Enjoy your muffin. Hugs Rita xxx