This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 24 July 2010

I've expried!

When I logged on to my blog this morning it looked very different than it had been...it's back to plain ol' green....my background had expired! I didn't know you only got them for a short time so I guess I'm gonna hafta start looking for another one. Mind you this one is a bit more calming than the other one!
Thought I'd give you a couple of more sneak peeks for the Blogaversary prize of the five new Christmas Nikki stamps.

I've a bit of running around to do today but hopefully I'll get to make a sample for you later.

Don't forget to leave your comments....doesn't matter where.

Enjoy your weekend.

Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I love this colour green but miss the funky background. Have a good weekend, I've woken up with painful sinuses, a sore throat and hot stremy eyes yuck! :(
xxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

That happened to me too I also prefer the calming green so I am sticking to mine, looking forward to getting my Christmas stamps I have ordered from you, I'm excited......

Gaynor.

EmmaT said...

Good job I saw your comment - mine went too so off to get it sorted.