This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 26 July 2010

The Chick is in the house!!!

Ok folks...here it is...my first Guest Designer card courtesy of the fabulous Jeanie Witmer aka
I love everything about this card..the pp, the giant brads and ribbon (I believe I have some of that...surprise surprise), even the stamp Jeanie used LMAO.
Don't you just love how Jeanie's coloured Magnum's fur

Emails having been flying through cyberspace over the weekend between the top chick and myself. She is so lovely and has THE best sense of humour :-DD
I can't tell you how excited I am...I feel like a proper blogger now...I'm all growed up LOL
Thank you Jeanie for the fabulous card :-D
Make sure you check out Jeanie's blog to see more of her fantastic cards.
Catch ya later x
ps have you noticed my new buttons?!

11 comments:

L Pyper said...

Hi Kerry,
Lovely to see the gorgeous card by Jeannie.It really does Magnum proud.
Love,Elspeth.

Suzy Q said...

Hey, loving The Spotted Chick's card!! Magnum looks great!! And those giant brads are GREAT!!! xx

Shelly said...

Amazing! love the card!!! Magnum is super cute!! Hope there will be more to come!!!!

Sue U said...

Love how his fur looks! The little bits of sparkle round the candle is a fab touch Sue xx

Karen said...

I knew Jeanie would come up with something wonderful! What a fab card! Hoping there will be some more on their way soon xx

Roni said...

Love the bold colours and that layered cake just looks good enough to eat! Looking forward to more from the Spotted Chick!
Roni :O) xox

Tracey Falconer said...

I love the way Magnum looks, the way Jeannie has feathered the colours together is awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of her work.

Unknown said...

Love this card. Magnum is fab and my fave kind of papers - spots and stripes! Great job Jeannie!

Helen Ann said...

gorgeous card, LOVE the cake lol x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I knew Jeanie wouldn't say no to having the stamps and would also do an amazing job!!! :D

It's gorgeous! x

The Spotted Chick said...

Awww, thank you so much Kerry! I am IN LOVE with the LCI stamps and thrilled to be designing for you! Thanks for having me! {{{hen hugs}}}