This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Meet Jack

Thought I'd start showing you some new images for the August release. I've had umpteen requests for a little boy as they are few and far between. So who am I to ignore what you want lol??? So here he is...Jack....Robyn's twin brother! Can you see the resemblance?
I took this sample along to the demo day at CW on Saturday and he was received extremely well. And judging by the comments on my blog there are a few of you waiting impatiently lol. At the moment I only have 2 images as sadly Jack and Robyn's illustrator's mom passed away at the weekend but I've sent these off with the rest of the new images to the manufacturers. I'm hoping they'll be ready at the beginning of August but I will let you know and of course have the pre-order sale and maybe another competition!!

Isn't he a cutie!


I just want to grab his little cheeks and kiss him lol. Let me know what you think of this little guy.
I'd like to say hi and thank you to everyone from Saturday who have added themselves as a follower to my blog and for their lovely comments. Some ladies weren't able to stay for the demo's but I'm sure CW will have another day soon and if I'm lucky they'll ask me back :-D
Have a great Monday.
Catch ya later x

9 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

He is just adorable!! .... How many more will there be? think I might need to let the spendy elves out to play!
Still not inked up my other ones but I really must, and may get a play today! x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I love him! You're right, you just want to squeeze his little cheeks! Well done (I'm going to have to start saving again!!)
x

Sue U said...

I'm really happy that you are doing a boy image alongside all of your current designs!! Having two boys means more boys cards than girls and I struggle so much. He's lovely!! Cute but not too much that a boy is going to go "yuck!" (assuming they notice at all...)
Looking forward to ordering some of these
Sue xx

Pat Maider said...

Absolutely love him Kerry. I'm sure he will do well as he is such a cutie. Excelled yourself again (and your illustrator of course)

Donna said...

he is very cute! x

Tinkerbeth said...

Jack is adorable! I can't wait to see what else he likes besides football! (Lots of World Cup being viewed here. Normally I would have forgotten, and called it soccer!)

Lyndi said...

I saw him at CW the other day and loved him from the off. How cute is he, just not enough wee boy stamps to go round - so can't wait to see the others (especially wee worm one - am I allowed to say that?) and add them to my craft stash of course!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Kerry,
Fabulous new design, jusy the right amount of cute. Great layout and papers too.
Lyndsey xx

The Spotted Chick said...

I'm seriously LOVIN' Jack! He's just adorable!