This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 24 December 2009

Santa Claus is Coming.....

One more sleep...I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow:D I think I've got everything done and if I don't then too bad lol. I went into town quickly today...on the train...but I didn't load myself down like the last time...think I learned my lesson! I wanted to get a couple of things for Steven but couldn't think of anything. He didn't know what he wanted but as I was standing in Prince's Square talking to Nicole I spied The Pen Store and the lightbulb went on! Something for his business Poor Wee Soles. When he goes to meet people he takes a battered notepad so I ended up getting him a beautiful leather Filofax A4 folder that has a notepad on the right and space for business cards and papers on the left. I was so pleased with myself when I left the store and really hope he likes it. He's going to look for a suit in the sales for his business meetings and he'll look so smart carrying his new folder :D
Here's a card I made the other night ... another order...and she specifically asked for cupcakes and girly. I remembered I had bought the Pink Petticoat cupcakes and that one of them had holly on it but could I find them? NO! BFF Karen came to the rescue and emailed it to me and this is what I came up with.


Sorry to bore you with more snow pictures but I took these yesterday when I was walking the dogs. I think the snow is beautiful like this. BTW...Pierce and the boys did get home safely the other night when the snow was really bad :D


Looking up my street

My backyard again...

And again...

and again!!

Still have a bit of ironing to do then it's bed cuz Santa will be here soon!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Catch ya later x

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Merry Christmas have a great time with your family
Lisa

Unknown said...

hi Kerry

Thanks for the lovely card for claires engagement its just right .
x